Mario Explains It All- #1 Mario Explains It All- #1

Erm..... just reporting a slight glitch....

For some reason, if you try to pick up Mario then the cursor disappears. It's okay initially, but once you've put him down you can't do anything.

I was stuck their dumbfounded by the music for at least 30 seconds. Untill I gave up and quit. Sorry, that music brings back bad memories from Ocarina of Time.....

m0hawk responds:

Yeah, I just checked that. If the movie gets on here I will fix it. If not I'll upgrade it, fix the bug and re-submit. Thanks for the report.

Your Insanity(re-release) Your Insanity(re-release)

Good work!

That was the best thing I've seen all day. Weirdest too.

I like the way none of that made sense, but it was funny anyway. This Flash reeked of pure class.

Well done, I wish I could produce something like that!

TBO

luigi quest 3 luigi quest 3

That was a quality movie!

The fight scenes were excellent, and I felt that the odd bit of 'cut and paste sprites' didn't matter with a story so engrossing.

Well done, I can tell that a lot of time and effort has gone into this Flash (and the whole series so far) keep it up!

I can't wait for the next one now!

square 1 (one) square 1 (one)

I died within 30 seconds.... :(

It certainly was a fair game, although I'm not sure if it's my kind of 'fair game'. All those lasers are just plain scary, and I agree with MadMoomba that the eye is a confusing character to have picked.

If you had given the thing a story (Even a basic one), I may have been more prepared to try again. As it was, I immediately gave up after my first death.

Still, probably better than anything I could do.