Mario Explains It All- #1 Mario Explains It All- #1

Erm..... just reporting a slight glitch....

For some reason, if you try to pick up Mario then the cursor disappears. It's okay initially, but once you've put him down you can't do anything.

I was stuck their dumbfounded by the music for at least 30 seconds. Untill I gave up and quit. Sorry, that music brings back bad memories from Ocarina of Time.....

m0hawk responds:

Yeah, I just checked that. If the movie gets on here I will fix it. If not I'll upgrade it, fix the bug and re-submit. Thanks for the report.

Your Insanity(re-release) Your Insanity(re-release)

Good work!

That was the best thing I've seen all day. Weirdest too.

I like the way none of that made sense, but it was funny anyway. This Flash reeked of pure class.

Well done, I wish I could produce something like that!

TBO

luigi quest 3 luigi quest 3

That was a quality movie!

The fight scenes were excellent, and I felt that the odd bit of 'cut and paste sprites' didn't matter with a story so engrossing.

Well done, I can tell that a lot of time and effort has gone into this Flash (and the whole series so far) keep it up!

I can't wait for the next one now!

Sonic New Adventure Part1 Sonic New Adventure Part1

I didn't really get it... but good work, I guess!

The thing with this Flash was that it didn't really seem to serve any distinct purpose. It's story was short, it's humor was lacking in some departments, and the overall presentation was below average.

Also, I didn't quite understand why Mario and Sonic weren't mortal enemies.

But the Mario Music alone makes it worthwhile watching in my books. A few pieces of advice for a sequel:

1. Have the text appearing in a black box beneath the Flash. It makes it easier to read.
2. Make it longer, include more random games references etc.
3. Try to develop the story further.

Overall though, good effort, good achievement.

TBO